The Movember Training Board was designed to meet every climber’s needs, both beginners and experts, all year round and not only in November. It offers a broad variety of holds to enable productive workout, which will greatly increase your finger power and contact strength. On top you will find slopers and a mustache (two jugs) for a good warm-up, and lower a variety of edges and pockets with different depths, for various difficulties. The training board is ergonomically shaped in an arc for less joint stress and reduction of injuries. A very important feature is also its symmetry, which allows effective two handed training.
- On top you will find 2 balls with a diameter of 135 mm. They are slopers, but if you reach further, they can also be used as positive slopers,
- the mustache on top represents 2 big jugs, which are gradually reducing in size from center towards the outer area,
- below the mustache there are 3 edges with different depths, which are shaped in an arc for more natural weight distribution. the depths (from top to bottom) are as follows: 24mm, 18mm and 12mm,
- there are two 1-finger pockets with a depth of 40 mm, which are very comfortable because of just the right radius,
- below there are two 2-finger pockets with a depth of 19 mm,
- at board’s sides you can install additional add-ons (which are not included),
- it has 7 different points for mounting the board on the wall.